The Dare List Family is primarily a way for us to share our nomad family adventures and throw in a few great tips for travel, work, digital nomadism, and life along the way. But, in reality, this blog also comprises a part of our income, so there's a few things you should know.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising through affiliate links, sponsorship, paid insertions and other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The Dare List Family is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- We at the Dare List Family are sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though we receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely our own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.